Monday, August 13, 2012

Cabinet

Here are some pictures of the built project shown in the last set of renderings.  I'm also including an image of it just rendered out with VRay RT (a GPU based rendering side of VRay...meaning it uses your video card, not your CPU.)

I've actually been really pleased with how the rendering\architecture\viz side of my life is complementing my life as a furniture\cabinet maker now that I've spent a summer back in my shop.  VRay RT really, really speeds up the workflow too.  Unfortunately it doesn't support VRay Dirt, color corrections, etc. so you don't really get as nice a result as you might otherwise.  Oh well.

Enjoy!




The legs protrude through the top



Board-and-batten back




An early render, pre-build for the client

No comments:

Post a Comment